[TYPO3-core] RFC #16626: Improve ExtJS grid styling

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Dec 1 13:45:01 CET 2010

On 01.12.10 13:08, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 by reading and testing.
>
> Committed to trunk rev 9715
>
> Some additional notes, could be done later
>
> * is this wanted that the expanded arraow is black and the collapsed
> arraow grey? This is different to other places eg module menu
It's like in the Page tree ;-)
Yes, the module menu could be adjusted, however I don't know, how the
grey arrow looks next to the black category name.

> * the red arraow for sorting no is clean, but anyway i think it should
> change - i can't identify if its arrow up or down
Yes, think this was just a quick fix by Timo, I think. In the design is
a grey one, we will use this later.

I added credits for Lars in rev. 9718+9719, he also deserves some :)
(forgot to mention before, sorry..)

Kind regards
Steffen

--