[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16134: TYPO3 doesn't always fix permissions for new files

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Dec 1 12:23:27 CET 2010

Am 01.12.2010 11:58, schrieb Christian Kuhn:

> Main target of this issue shouldn't be trunk, but 4.4 and 4.3. In this
> case I think it's more important to bring a well tested and hopefully
> complete version into our minor releases of the stable branches than to
> rush an incomplete patch to beta2 only.

Well these are the changes which are carried around in the AOEmedia
repositories during the last years - these are the ones we found to be
relevant during our daily work or at least these are the ones which
caused trouble when we worked with the installations (creating backups,
cleanups etc..). There might be other files without fixed permissions
but these didn't cause any trouble for our use-cases.

I will also try to find, fix and test other occurrences if you point me
to them. I also had a look at the unit tests and these don't change
their results on any of my testing instances (separated servers) - so it
would be great if you could share some details for that too.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch