[TYPO3-core] RFC #14303: t3lib_compressor causes filemtime errors on files in fileadmin directory

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Wed Dec 1 07:41:26 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for testing, and no problem to remove the author tag at all! Just
thought it was still allowed in v4, and as it could be useful to know
the author of this kinds of methods :-)

But I don't see a new patch attached (at least I can still see the
@author tag), did you forget the attachment or is my newsreader caching
attachments? :-)

Greetz,
Rens