[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15573: Disable deprecation log in config_default

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Aug 31 13:57:49 CEST 2010

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Hi Dmitry, thanks for re-initiating the discussion,

Actually I did not to reinitiate the discussion, I just came across this
thread and decided to reply. I think that developers in TYPO3 are quite far
from the real life and real life projects. Therefore they code too much
tools that are cool but not really usable in practical projects.
Deprecation log is one of those in my opinion. It was good during core
development but who will take care of on on sites like Unesco? Nobody. So I
see no reason to have it on in the released versions.

I just thought many of us are too focused on development to see what goes
on beyond development, that's all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member