[TYPO3-core] RFC #15580: Add calls to logDeprecatedFunction() for more deprecated functions

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:38:19 CEST 2010

Should we at the same time update the "will be removed in 4.x" messages?

Functions that had no deprecation log so far should not be removed in 4.6. Because if the
deprecation log is empty a webmaster would not think to break his installation on an update.

That means:
All functions that receive a deprecation log message with this patch should be targeted for removal
in 4.7