[TYPO3-core] RFC #15508: Remove dependencies to 'typo3' and 'php' from sysexts

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Aug 26 11:55:43 CEST 2010

Am 26.08.10 10:40, schrieb Marcus Krause:
> I'm sorry, I cannot understand "your problem". Your problem description
> mentions that sysexts require specific PHP/TYPO3 versions.
>
> Why you want to remove such written down dependencies (regardless if
> they are up to date)?
>
> I do not see a bug here!

They're not up-to-date and easily forgotten (as e.g. IIRC recycler still
requires <4.4.99 in alpha1).

I don't see a big need for the dependency flags.

I would say: Please give your +/-1s or vetos and then I would react by
committing or just update the versions to >=4.5.0 (when I expressed my
intention clear enough).

Kind regards
Steffen

--