[TYPO3-core] RFC 15502: localization links in list mode are brocken

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Aug 22 10:56:01 CEST 2010

Am 20.08.10 16:53, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
> The localization links in List mode point to
> http://some.host.tld/tce_db.php [^]
>
> The error was a superfluos backpath in class.db_list_extra.inc here.
> This patch just removes this.
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15502

Hi Bjoern,

thanks for your patch and sending it to the core list.
As you might see from other mails, we usually use a specific format for
the RFC mails, including some more information.

Branches:
What branches of TYPO3 are affected? 4.4 and trunk (will be 4.5 later) I
think. 4.3, too?

Useful information (this makes life easier for reviewers): Can you give
a step-by-step explanation, what link you have to click? Maybe also a
screen shot.

Attached is v3, which removes the added space (sorry, didn't recognize
it in the BT without whitespace highlighting).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert