[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15440: isFirstPartOfStr doesn't work with non-strings

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 15 19:52:32 CEST 2010

Hi Benni,

On 15-8-2010 14:48, Benjamin Mack wrote:
> also, because I always find it crap to type this long function name :)

Stay away from FLOW3/Extbase then ;-) I think CGL line length limit must
be tripled just to keep those class/function names within those limits :-D

I'm already happy that the Zend guys didn't use names like
PHP_databaseObjectStatement::executePreparedStatement ;-)
Maybe I'm not the only fan of perl's default variable and the direct use
of regular expressions...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert