[TYPO3-core] RFC #15075: feature: make a pre-check for required php-extensions

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Aug 11 17:18:25 CEST 2010

Am 11.08.2010 15:37, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Jigal van Hemert schrieb:
>> On 11-8-2010 12:48, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Maybe it's wise to get this patch in the core first. If later on the
>> core team decides that another module is really required adding it to
>> the list is a no-brainer.
>>

> full ack, so one tester is needed.

Unfortunately the discussion about separating this module list to
required and alternative modules (mysql) is not in the patch. IMHO we
agreed on this separation, didn't we?
I am still waiting for it before voting.

The patch in this form looks like adding a feature which obviously
introduces new bugs. I do not like that, since we are not in a hurry.

--
cheers,
Steffen

Twitter: @t3node - http://twitter.com/t3node