[TYPO3-core] RFC #15338: sys_action: Link to edit the sql query action is missing for newly created actions

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Aug 11 02:44:40 CEST 2010

Am 2010-08-11 02:30, schrieb Steffen Kamper:

>> short side question not related to this RFC: Will the queryBuilder
>> ever support joining tables?
>>

> isn't this a good task for you? :)

*umm* I ask because I have created something similar already for my
kb_display extension - using flexforms. But I found the way it is done
by the query builder quite nice. Probably if I have time at some day.
Here a screen how I solved it:

http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/misc/additional-tables.png

The whole query generation process works like this:

http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/misc/queryGenerator.jpg
(Created in the lounge of my hostel during T3CON08 :)

greetings,
Bernhard