[TYPO3-core] RFC #15395: Code cleanup for t3lib_compressor

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Aug 10 16:41:39 CEST 2010

Am 2010-08-10 11:37, schrieb Christian Kuhn:

> It's great to see some action from your side Bernhard. Not to offend
> you, but that is the second time you committed without enough reviews.
> (there was just one +1 on reading from me, nothing more).

Ähm. Steffen who posted the patch is a core team member, you are and
gave a +1, and also a +1 from my side is enough I think.

Sorry Steffen for commiting your patch - I didn't recall right now you
were the new one. I know I greeted you, but there are quite a number of
Steffens now in the core team :)

greets,
Bernhard