[TYPO3-core] RFC #15092: Bug: Ajax loaded items of inline records are encoded twice

Martin Borer mbarts at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 9 12:19:10 CEST 2010

Am 09.08.2010 11:24, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> thanks for your patch. Can you provide a how-to-reproduce description,
> please?
>
> * Where is the second place, where utf-encoding happens?

Hi Steffen,

I don't know where, I've only saw that they are encoded twice after
upgrade from typo3 4.2 to typo3 4.4. I'm not sure if there also has to
be a check if database is configured for utf8 or something like this.

The fix i've made was a quick and dirty fix, without investigating it
deeper...

Greets
Martin