[TYPO3-core] RFC #15092: Bug: Ajax loaded items of inline records are encoded twice

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Aug 9 11:24:03 CEST 2010

Am 09.08.10 11:10, schrieb Martin Borer:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15092
>
> Branches:
> Core/branches/TYPO3_4-4 Rev. 8536
>
> Problem:
> It looks like Ajax loaded Inline Records are utf8-encoded twice.
>
> Solution:
> Deactivating additional utf8-encoding of ajax loaded inline records.

Hi Martin,

thanks for your patch. Can you provide a how-to-reproduce description,
please?

* Where is the second place, where utf-encoding happens?
* Please do not comment out lines in patches - remove them (that's why
we have version control, to see what has been there before :-P)

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert