[TYPO3-core] RFC#15079 Feature: TYPO3 misses an SpriteGenerator

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Aug 8 13:23:50 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:

>> Unfortunally it doesn't worked for me. i did the steps you mentioned
>
> you generated icon-sprite and css file, it has been put to the right
> location and the result is: the sprite generator does not work?
>
> that the icons in backend did not show up may result in a rights problem
> or cache problem I think. But as the "generation" worked, this is not
> related to the new class? Or I am missing the main point?

i excluded cache-problems, so my question is why the icons don't show up.
While investigating i found this:

url("../../typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/sprites/..typo3/sysext/t3skin/images/spritest3skin.png?1281266447")

and the missing slash seems to be the problem - where comes it from?
Also you see that the path isn't correct.

vg Steffen