[TYPO3-core] RFC #15334: Feature: Allow separate cookie domain for FE and BE

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Aug 4 08:54:07 CEST 2010

Hey Francois,

I'm also for having it separated it in "BE" and "FE", I could imagine this:

 * Having SYS as a general option, and FE and BE that overrides the
sys-specific option

 * Introduce the new options and have an update script to set the "BE"
and "FE" parameter, if "SYS" was set previously. and set the SYS
parameter to deprecated.

What do you think? Which one do you think is better? If you need help,
I'm willing to work on that together with you.

And: Thanks for the patch :)

All the best,
Benni.