[TYPO3-core] RFC #15334: Feature: Allow separate cookie domain for FE and BE

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 3 17:37:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Just curious: why not $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['cookieDomain']? SYS is for
> everything, FE is for FE, BE is for BE.

I thought about that. It's just that the current setting is

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['cookieDomain']

so I kept "SYS" because it means that the two options are next to each
other in the Install Tool > All configuration screen. But it could be
"BE" and the explanations of both settings should then be updated to
point to each other.

I'm fine with doing that change if you think it's better, because it
also makes real sense.

Cheers

--
Francois Suter