[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15280: felogin redirect doesn't work anymore after update to latest releases (4.2x - 4.4.x)

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Aug 3 21:46:58 CEST 2010

On 8/3/10 3:20 AM, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 02.08.10 10:42, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>>> Bugtracker references:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15280
>>
>> -1 by reading on:
>
> I addressed all your comments in the new version.
>
> Regards Helmut

Hey Helmut,
Thanks for the patch!  I need to do some more testing here, but it seems
very close to working for me.

The one thing I noticed in the latest version is that the $host variable
is no longer defined in isInLocalDomain().  When I copy your the
assignment from the previous version in, the detection of other local
domains works as expected.

Thanks,
Jeff