[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #15282: It is impossible to set links to files any more with the link wizard

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Aug 2 21:05:35 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

Am 02.08.10 10:51, schrieb Jochen Rieger:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15282
>>>
>>> Branches: TYPO3_4-1, TYPO3_4-2, TYPO3_4-3, TYPO3_4-4, Trunk
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing on 4.2.13
>
> I have to withdraw my +1 partially - not everything works fine. There
> still seems to be an issue with the flexform link wizard call.
>
> I added a note to
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15282

Together with Steffen, I was no able to reproduce the behaviour. The
source of the problem are flexform sections (not related to TemplaVoila
at all).

Flexform section are duplicated with plain JavaScript, the HTML code for
that is already prerendered and will just be inserted again (with some
replacements to IDs). Thus, there is no call to the backend with AJAX as
we know it from IRRE - it just happens in the browser.

Thus, the calculated hash does not match anymore and the field change
functions are invalid. Currently I don't see a possibility how to fix
it. Maybe...

1) Define an exception for flexform sections (no hash, but allows XSS again)
2) Fix the wrong flexform section behavior (complicated and would be
very invasive and not just a one-liner)
3) Find surrugats/markers for the identifiers used in flexform sections
and only apply the hash to the "abstract" field change functions. Before
executing the JS part, the markers will be replaced by accordant
identifiers again (very tricky)

Any other ideas?

olly
--