[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #15282: It is impossible to set links to files any more with the link wizard

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Aug 2 17:24:10 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

Am 02.08.10 16:39, schrieb Oliver Hader:
> Hi Jochen,

>>> +1 by reading and testing on 4.2.13
>>
>> I have to withdraw my +1 partially - not everything works fine. There
>> still seems to be an issue with the flexform link wizard call.
>>
>> I added a note to
>>
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15282
>
> Thanks for your report. I'm going to try that with flexforms. Steffen
> Kamper will additionally analyze that with TemplaVoila.

I could not reproduce with TYPO3_4-3, TYPO3_4-4 and Trunk (using the new
media CE that uses Flexforms) and I also could not reproduce with
TYPO3_4-2 using a tt_news plugin that also uses Flexforms.

Can you please give some more information which wizard you used in your
scenario? Thanks in advance!

olly
--
Oliver Hader