[TYPO3-core] RFC #3800: Empty reference index table

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 30 12:04:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Ok, so here is version 4

If we store the last index time in the system registry, I think we can
now improved the message. I would differentiate on whether the registry
entry exists or not. So with a registry entry we would have:

The Reference Index table is empty which is likely the result of a
recent TYPO3 upgrade. The Reference Index was last updated on yyyy-mm-dd
hh:ii. Please go to ToolsDB Check and update the Reference Index.

And without entry, we would have:

The Reference Index table is empty which is likely the result of a
recent TYPO3 upgrade. The Reference Index has never been updated. Please
go to ToolsDB Check and update the Reference Index.

Furthermore the same check is also done by the Reports module, so the
part of the patch that applies to t3ib_BEfunc should also be applied to
tx_reports_reports_status_ConfigurationStatus.

Cheers

Francois Suter