[TYPO3-core] RFC #14171: Bug: XCLASS in class.t3lib_matchcondition_abstract.php is missing

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Tue Apr 27 07:34:51 CEST 2010

Hello Oliver,

Le 26/04/2010 20:36, Oliver Klee a écrit :
> Maybe you can share what particular problem you'd like to solve with
> this? Maybe we can find a solution that is a lot simpler and cleaner.
>

> Oli

Have a look at the extension patch10011, where I use a XCLASS to build
the patch 10011 with an extension at the moment.
The code which is enhanced here has been copied from
class.t3lib_matchcondition_abstract.php. I want to enhance the
TypoScript conditions to check for an installed specified version of an
extension. And the last improvement is to enhance the userFunc condition
for a function call like objectName->functionName. I want to add
specific code for a function called as TypoScript condition into the
extension xyz to be available for everyone. I do not want to force
persons to write themselves the PHP function inside of
typo3conf/localconf.php . It uses a hook which will include the PHP file
once if a userFunc condition has to be checked.

Regards,

Franz