[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13170: Workspace Owners should be manageable with groups as well

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Apr 27 00:47:51 CEST 2010

Hi

Am 26.04.2010 19:04, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> Tolleiv, do you have any input at all from the WS-team or tried to
> contact them (maybe just by pointing to this RFC)?

yes I pointed them to this issue on forge but nobody responded. And
their newsgroup is dead since months (from what I see it was dead from
the beginning on).

Also their SVN is dead if you check on forge you'll see that the last
commit is older than 300 days - pretty sad.

I'd still love to have that feature in 4.4 or 4.5 since this is a really
annoying bug from my point of view. But of course I understand someone
needs to coordinate the workspace-enhancements and this patch should
also fit into that.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--