[TYPO3-core] RFC #14195: Reorganize the backend stylesheets

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Apr 26 22:43:48 CEST 2010

Am 26.04.2010, 16:52 Uhr, schrieb Stefan Galinski <sgalinski at df.eu>:

> +1 by reading and testing
Thanks for your efforts, Stefan!

> * Extension Manager -> Select Extension -> Back-Button in retro style
fixed. No I know, what's this mysterious a.typo3-goback ;-)

> * Workspace Module (partly retro style) and Topbar Icon (incorrect
> width?)
fixed. EXT:version wasn't installed

> * Web->Access is partly in retro style
>   * User Overview -> some table cells
>   * User Overview -> press one of the edit buttons inside the left cell
> The web access issue isn't a problem from Steffen's patch and was
> already an unfixed issue before.
Hope it's ok for you to keep this untouched for the moment.

But I found another issue (there): h4 had a too-big top-margin because of
a typo.

And (as mentioned privately) z-index: 200 was moved from #typo3-toolbar to
#typo3-topbar.

See BT for patch file v3:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14195

Regards