[TYPO3-core] RFC #3996: Bug: Constant Editor - Default Image Width [styles.content.imgtext.linkWrap.width] - wrong description

Martin Herzog typo3 at wired-up.de
Tue Apr 20 23:00:06 CEST 2010

Susanne, that's a lot better, thank you. I wasn't perfectly happy with the
text myself. Yours is more understandable, shorter and still completely
right. :-)

New patches with your text version attached.

Short sub-question: do I _have_ to send patches and/or follow-up responses
to typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org via Mail at all, or could I just as well
use my Newsreader to submit everything to the Newsgroup typo3.teams.core?
Just curious.

Cheers,
Mart