[TYPO3-core] RFC #3996: Bug: Constant Editor - Default Image Width [styles.content.imgtext.linkWrap.width] - wrong description

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Apr 20 21:24:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I can see that the current description is plainly wrong, but I think
your suggestion is not optimal - I read it three times to understand it
;). So how about instead of

"Click-enlarge Image Width: This specifies the width of the image that
will be opened in a new window when an image with the "Click-enlarge"
option enabled is clicked on."

new proposal, something along the lines of:

"Click-enlarge Image Width: This specifies the width of the enlarged
image when click-enlarge is enabled."

What do you think?

Best regards,

Susanne