[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13698: Add proxy for the mail() function

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Apr 13 19:27:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

beautiful!

Here's the review I promised:

+1 by reading with the following nits fixed (from top to bottom):

- please add the @package and @subpackage to the class doc
- typo in the @return: Indecates -> Indicates
- please use camelCase for the variable names:
  $additional_headers -> $additionalHeaders
  $additional_parameters -> $additionalParameters
- please use strings ('') as default for the two string parameters
$additional_headers and $additional_parameters, not null
- typo in the hook name:
  substitudeMailDelivery -> substituteMailDelivery
- I'd prefer the variable name $messageBody instead of $message
- $params -> $parameters
- please add a comma after each last array element
- $fakeThis always is FALSE an will not be changed. Is there any reason
why we have this parameter at all? I suggest to just remove it.
- please add the missing space after "foreach" (both times)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member