[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13797: Move checkbox "secondary options" to users module

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Apr 13 16:52:38 CEST 2010

> Since this is the last "checkbox" we have below each editing form, I
> think it would be nice to move it away.

Why? - Does it break anything or disturb the user's workflow?

> Maybe you are mixing it up with the "extended view" checkbox in the
> list module? This one I usually turn on / off during my workflow and
> is untouched by this patch.

No mixing up here - I really mean "secondary options"

Sometimes you need them, then you activate the checkbox - sometimes -
especially when it comes to huge backend forms with lots of unnecessary
stuff within these options (i.e. within nested IRRE forms) - you deactive
them - just to activate them again within other elements. - So this is
nothing which is always on or off by default, even though you might be used
to another kind of workflow yourself.

But since it doesn't break anything and it doesn't disturb the workflow I
don't see a good reason to move it, since the "average impact" on the
workflow will be worse than before.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian