[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #14051: htmlArea RTE: Streamline the RTE loading process

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Apr 13 06:49:49 CEST 2010

FYI: Committed the attached follow-up patch to trunk (revision 7327).

Too many scripts were concatenated when there are multiple RTE's on the
page.

We want to load the concatenation of the merged collection of all
scripts required by all RTE's on the page. We create iteratively a
concatenated, cumulative file for each RTE, but load only the last one
created. Would be nice to find a way to optimize this. Is there a way to
know in advance how many RTE's there will be on the page?

Regards,
Stanislas