[TYPO3-core] FYI: Update #14063: Updated ExtJs library from 3.1.1 to 3.2 Final

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Apr 13 02:16:40 CEST 2010

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

> Regarding the resizer, it is a user extension, isn't? Maybe it has
> problems with 3.2. I noticed that it looks strange even on standard
> textareas.

no. Ext.Resizable is part of the core, Resizer is a user extension that
resides in example directory of distribution. The core function doesn't
add any images, the user extension adds wrappers (borders) which doesn't
look very good imho.

But you're right, we use Ext.Resizable from a geek named "animal" and
added custom image. Maybe the problem is there (i really forgot about
that). It's in t3lib/js/extjs/ux

I will recheck this also with 3.2 if we need this (it overrides the core
function), i remember it was not possible before with correct resize.

> Thank you very much for your efforts. I will look into this problem in
> the coming days.

thx

vg Steffen