[TYPO3-core] FYI: Update #14063: Updated ExtJs library from 3.1.1 to 3.2 Final

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Apr 13 01:26:14 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> FYI: The Update of ExtJS was reverted (rev 7315).
>
> There is a problem or possible bug which affects rtehtmlarea with
> resize. i debugged it a long time and my founding is that the
> calculation of getInnerHeight() changed and isn't reliable.
I know. It took me many hours to get this to work in all browsers with
3.1.1.

I tested with disabled resize where the problem
> didn't occurred.
If loaded in a hidden tab or hidden IRRE element, the problem also
occurs depending on browser.

Regarding the resizer, it is a user extension, isn't? Maybe it has
problems with 3.2. I noticed that it looks strange even on standard
textareas.

Thank you very much for your efforts. I will look into this problem in
the coming days.

Kind regards,
Stan