[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #14064: Install tool refactoring

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Apr 12 12:59:46 CEST 2010

Am 12.04.2010, 12:52 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Broens <patrick at netcreators.com>:

>> - Inside the update wizard at the bottom is the link "Compare database"
>> which is missing styles. Would nice to have styles for default links
>> (Links also can be ound in "edit files in typo3conf")
> In the content itself, there is no default styling for links, simply
> because it is not really necessarry and links are easier identified as
> links when it uses the default W3C/Browser styling. Maybe we should
> convert the link 'Compare database' to a button, because this one is
> somehow different than the rest of the links.

I think this section should really be rearranged! Why is the IMPORT link
in a column right of COMPARE?
My opionion since years is that there was a mistake by somebody who placed
the links in a table and never looked at the result :-P
Would be great to have the explanation right next to the button (good
idea!), I'm sure that this section is a nightmare for beginners.

Thanks!

Steffen