[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Apr 10 23:34:51 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

as i'm also interested to get this solved i'm a bit lost in this thread.

So, could you provide a new patch taking all comments into account?

Something about adding & / &: we normally use & and then make a HSC
on the string. That's the best for readability and make sure we have no
double HSC.
Take a look at t3lib_div::linkThisScript how it's done.
It also looks strange to me looking for realurls. We always handle urls
normal, realurl does a postprocess where core is not involved.

vg Steffen