[TYPO3-core] RFC #14034: Bug Move baseUrl after HeaderData/Javascript include

Kjeld Schumacher ks at not-only-pixel.de
Fri Apr 9 11:24:58 CEST 2010

On 04/09/2010 10:34 AM, Tobias Liebig wrote:
> Hej Kjeld,
>
> Kjeld Schumacher wrote:
>>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14034
>>

>> Solution:
>> Move baseUrl include after HeaderData and IncludeJS include.
>
> -1 for this solution from my side too, sorry.
> But maybe there is another option: Please check my note in the
> bugtracker.
>
> regards
>    tobias

Thanks for your replies.
I did not look at the W3C specification yesterday, sorry for this. I
thought it must be only in the head of a page. And the W3C Validator did
not complain about it.

The note in bugtracker from tobias solves my problem, so the bug could
be closed.
Should we update the TSref baseUrl documentation and add a notice that
there could be a problem with RealUrl / base Tag / IE6. And it could be

Thanks Kjeld