[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Apr 7 10:12:36 CEST 2010

Hey Lars,

On 06.04.10 21:54, Lars Houmark wrote:
>> +1 by reading and testing to v3. This is a great feature and must get
>> into 4.4 in my opinion.
>
> Thanks. Benni, can you look into this? It would be nice to have in, in
> the next alpha release.
Feature Freeze hasn't happened yet, and since there are enough +1s, I
see no problem getting this in 4.4. It will be in beta1 if no other
problem comes up.

>> - NEWS.txt must be updated in the core at the same time as this patch
>> is committed
>
> Benni, will you take care of that?
Please provide three sentences about this feature (including the
configuration option) of what it does. The committer will then take care
of updating NEWS.txt as well.

All the best,
Benni.