[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue Apr 6 21:54:14 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

> +1 by reading and testing to v3. This is a great feature and must get
> into 4.4 in my opinion.

Thanks. Benni, can you look into this? It would be nice to have in, in
the next alpha release.

> Three small notes:
> - Install tool is not using these files but I assume the rewritten
> Install tool will => no problem

Hmmm, I was testing with the install tool when adding the
configuration, and both configs shows up in the "All configuration"
view. Is this what you refer to?

> - NEWS.txt must be updated in the core at the same time as this patch
> is committed

Benni, will you take care of that?

> - dummy package must be updated

Yes, the .htaccess rule should be added to the _.htaccess file in the
root folder.

I will do more testing on Far-Future headers, and bring them into a later RFC.

Also, I will contact Stanislas to coordinate improvements to
rtehtmlarea in relation to this feature.

--
Lars Houmark