[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Wed Apr 7 03:51:56 CEST 2010

Stefan Geith wrote:
> I changed the inline-Definition of 'client'/'divList';
> I added 'ajaxLoad'=>0 to appearance.
>
> Now _all_ works great.
>
> My guess:
> Problem arises with more than one inline relation per table
> loaded via ajaxLoad ?
>
> /Stefan

Hi Stefan!
Sorry for a delay with reply,
I have no such issue as you've described. I'm using the patch with my
extension which has 13 tables, some tables has 2 IRRE elements as well,
also tables so organized that there is up to 5 levels of nesting records
all done on IRRE records with AJAX load, and all works fine for me for
last 1.5 months.

Can you post TCA definition for tables that doesn't work for you?

--
-rgds-
Vladimir