[TYPO3-core] RFC #13996: code cleanup: hardcoded image shown in "HELP > About TYPO3" (backend-redesign)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:30:42 CEST 2010

Hi!

Stephan N Kellermayr wrote:
> i understand your worries about the IE6, and its ok if the TYPO3-backend
>  generally support it, but i will not respect this browser anymore.
> if someone really wants to keep his IE6, he can use other skins, but
> t3xskin will definitly go one step further.

I am fully with you :) I do not support msie6 either and I wish everybody stopped supporting msie6. However if core declares msie6 support for Backend, we can't get anything to the core that breaks msie6.

If you work on your own skin, I only welcome transparent PNGs. But not for core (unless core handles it well).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member