[TYPO3-core] RFC #13487: bugfix: no alternative icon returned from 'getIcon' in class.t3lib_iconworks.php (backend-redesign)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Apr 5 11:26:01 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne / Stephan,

> thanks for the explanation and testing instructions.
>
> +1 by reading and testing.
>
> BTW please add the missing spaces (CGL) around the concatenations.

I will have a look. There's multiple patches here without version number. Could you please point me out which patch(es) should be tested and hopefully committed?

I'll take care of the CGL while committing if testing is OK. By reading, it is OK but for the (multiple) CGL issues (not only missing spaces):

- @coauthor does not exist in phpDoc and we don't introduce @author anyway for methods
- $futuretiming should be $futureTiming
- tab found instead of space before opening brace in a "if"
- use of == instead of === for string comparison

That's for the latest patch.

For the first one :

- missing spaces around concat operator
- tab found instead of space before opening brace in a "if"

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en