[TYPO3-core] RFC #9355: Add an error and exception handler (backported from FLOW3)

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Sep 28 19:37:48 CEST 2009

hi,

here's a new patch (v9) where I re-added the files
class.t3lib_error_errorhandler.php and
class.t3lib_exception.php

I left away: class.t3lib_error_warning.php and
class.t3lib_error_error.php becauses they are not used.

I hope that we can find an agreement now, that this is the best error-
and exceptionhandling implementation we can get for 4.3.beta1 ;-)
there will alwys be room for improvements (in upcoming versions).

greets
rupert

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>> Rupert Germann schrieb:
>>> 1. the error and warning exceptions (class.t3lib_error_warning.php,
>>> class.t3lib_error_error.php) should be actually used by the php