[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12055: Add missing sysexts to update wizard

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Sep 25 00:07:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

> +1 by reading and testing.
>
> Should we really enable simulatestatic? IMHO almost nobody needs this.

wrong, it's used. Remember, when you update from version where it was
part of core, and you use it, your site will break if you don't install it.

We also should change the first sentence of this updater:

Install the following system extensions as their functionality is moved
out of the TYPO3 base installation and now optional:

Install the following system extensions as their functionality is moved
out of the TYPO3 base installation and now optional, or they are newly
added in this version:

vg Steffen