[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011824: Links accross Domains not known by linkData and therefore also RealURL

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:36:42 CEST 2009

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> will that change require a new realurl version to be used? Does Dmitry
> knows about this new feature?

I did not test it but I hope it was tested by somebody. RealURL must be compatible with 4.2 and 4.3. If behavior of link generation is different between 4.2 and 4.3, then it is a bug of 4.3. For the 4.3 RealURL is aware of a longer cHash. But I do not know what this patch really does and how it will affect RealURL.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd