[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 21 19:41:20 CEST 2009

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>
>> I will always
>> want to see the used TYPO3 version in the first line and not somewhere
>> way down below in between other extensions non-important report lines.
>
> maybe you should have tested the patch

Well, the "TYPO3 Version" being an exception to the alphabetical listing
makes it "much better", I have overseen that! At least it is tiny start
for the "categorization". Now we just need to add "exceptions" to the
other stuff and then group it nicely.

With "we" I don't mean you, but someone. Don' commit your patch please,
and we'll see if something else "pops" up". Can we agree on that at least?

Cheers,
Ernesto