[TYPO3-core] RFC #11989: Cleanup: Install Tool message colors should match flash message colors

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 19 18:32:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Here's v3 which fixes the order of the messages in the legend and tweaks
> the position of the background icon to fit the text's position.

Thanks for this. I'm wondering about something however: the "All
configuration" screen. Have you looked at it? I think it looks weird
with all those "information message" everywhere. I would propose
reversing the styles: make the header "information" and each
configuration option a "notice".

What do you think?

Cheers

--