[TYPO3-core] RFC #11989: Cleanup: Install Tool message colors should match flash message colors

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 19 18:00:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

> What do you think we should do about the menu colors? With the lighter
> colors of the flash messages the bright menu colors look imho quite out
> of place.

They need to change, that's next on my todo list.

While looking into the Install Tool styles, I also found a style that
you introduced, but didn't define, so I'll do something for that too. I
wanted to get that patch through first.

Thanks to all reviewers and "improvers". I'll commit later today.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter