[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11843 Add a reports module

Sebastian Kurf?ürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Sep 18 11:58:27 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

I've tried it out and have some minor remarks:

- I think the "Changelog" file in the extension can be removed
- Could you update ext_emconf.php before you commit, as the Extension
Manager shows the red warning("A difference between the originally
installed version and the current was detected!")
- Inside a Locallang Label tere is a misspelling:
status_report_explaination should be status_report_explanation
(expla_I_nation)

When this is fixed, +1 based on testing and reading.

Keep up the good work :-)

Btw: I'll implement an additional check for the Report Module in Extbase
which checks whether there is a PHP Accelerator installed which strips
off doc comments!

Greets,
Sebastian

PS: I think the PHPDoc of some classes could be a bit better, especially
the classes a user can extend/implement. However this can be easily
corrected after the commit as well.