[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011505: TYPO3 4.3 is slower than 4.2.8 -> re-implement native db caching

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:15:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Rupert Germann wrote:
> I reworked the patch a bit, the main difference is that caching
> framework and normal DB caching use seperate tables now

I think we can have an API to add/clear data in page cache. This would be much better than many "if"s. For example, there could be a new class (tslib_pagecache) that does all such operations. Than it could be also used from extensions. I see the following set of functions:
- add to cache
- clear cache for a page
- clear cache for a page & chash

--