[TYPO3-core] RFC #9355: Add an error and exception handler (backported from FLOW3)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Sep 8 10:41:57 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hi Olly,

> Can you please point out what was backported from FLOW3 using the script?

It's an automatic backport of this directory:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/package-flow3/trunk/Classes/Error
plus some manual backporting of the settings and the initialization of
the error and exception handlers to fit v4 (still being very similar to
FLOW3 though)

> I think it's fine if we have some deviations to FLOW3 here for
> displaying errors using already existing methods and/or hooks.
> Ingo, do you think that's possible?

In general it is of course possible to have a completly different
production exception handler of course. That class would then be needed
to be excluded from the backporting process and created by our own. For
the sake of simplicity I did backport all of the files of course.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner