[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Sep 6 14:25:20 CEST 2009

hi Steffen

finally I found the time to have a look at this 93KB monster ;)

tested it with your example typoscript and all seems to work.
I like the "create an extJS message by TypoScript" example - great new
possibilities...

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> i found some more CGL issues which i fixed.

I found some more.
we don't like lines like this:

$this->jsFiles = $this->jsFooterFiles = $this->jsInline =
$this->jsFooterInline = $this->jsLibs = $this->cssFiles =
$this->cssInline = $this->metaTags = $this->inlineComments =
$this->headerData = $this->footerData = $this->extOnReadyCode = array ();

if (! in_array....

$mods = array_merge(array ('effects'), $mods);

besides this:
the "htmlxmlns=" error is still present (FE)

add the missing space in line 461 class tslib_pagegen
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->setHtmlTag('<html' . ($_attr ? ' ' . $_attr : '') . '>');

<!--###POSTJSMARKER###--> is still rendered to the FE output
simple solution: deliver seperate html templates for FE and BE

class t3lib_pageRender @1009
$jsFooterInline "var used before definition"

please check if this is a problem

> btw - empty lines. my editor(s) all use last indentation when i press
> return, so removing tabs from empty lines is always a manual removement.
> I also didn't found that in CGL. How do you handle this?

if I edit a file and my editor removes some linebreaks in parts of the
code that I didn't touch, I edit the patch (remove the hunks that not
belong to the patch).
next steps:
- revert source to current trunk
- re-apply the patch
- do the commit
- open the file with the wrong linebreaks in editor and save it to let
the editor correct it.
- commit the file with the changed linebreaks (no changelog entry
needed, only a commit comment)

greets
rupert