[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Sep 6 11:32:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

i found some more CGL issues which i fixed.

btw - empty lines. my editor(s) all use last indentation when i press
return, so removing tabs from empty lines is always a manual removement.
I also didn't found that in CGL. How do you handle this?

I also attached a new unit tests because of the changed enablers.

vg Steffen