[TYPO3-core] RFC #11773: Integrate an option to deactivate shortcuts completely

Christopher Stelmaszyk christopher at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 3 21:45:04 CEST 2009

Hi Rupi,

"Rupert Germann" schrieb:
>  >> for showing the shortcut-menu only "enableShortcuts" is needed.
>> I also introduced options.enableShortcuts in the old BE.
>
> what is old BE? alt_main.php?
Yes. That is what I also mean with the comment in the patch.

> broken since a long time ...
> (or do you know a trick?)
No, I just made sure that this feature works there.
If it is broken anyway and no one fixes it, why is it not removed then?

> is "enableShortcuts" already documented somewhere?

Yes, I put it in the wiki.
I also changed the documentation for shortcutFrame to make the difference
more clear: I added the note, that it only takes effect if using the old BE
(alt_main.php) and I described more precisely, what the shortcutFrame
contains so that you know, that there are not only the shortcuts in it.

Christopher